Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Palmer Family- Fall Mini Session

Pin It
Here's another awesome family who braved the rain and came out for my Fall Mini Session. 

I first met Nicole and Rob back in 2009 when I photographed Robs brothers wedding.  Now a few years later the are a happy little family with the most handsome little man. Even though I was cold and soaking wet these guys made my day worth it. Oh, I have to mention what an all star Nicole was. She was wearing 4 inch heels and stood on a bench over my shoulder just to get her little guy to smile at me. Thanks Nicole!












See Rob jump?? Rob loves to jump!! Rob has been in a couple of weddings that I have shot and every time I have made the wedding party jump. When Rob contacted me about having photos done he asked if there would be any jumping involved, I said of course!

Kayci

1 comments:

Amanda P said...

Awesome pics! Good job Kayci