Friday, September 11, 2009

Amanda & Dave- Married

Pin It
When I first met Amanda & Dave I was super excited to photograph their wedding. This couple has to be the cutest, sweetest, most laid back couple ever! Amanda & Dave have been together for 9 years and finally decided to tie the knot on 9/9/09. How cute hey! Even though it rained, ok poured, on their wedding day they had smiles all day long and still managed to remained calm. Oh and I can't forget to mention the wedding party, theses guys were awesome! They needed no direction and were by far the funniest wedding party ever.
Amanda and Dave I can't thank you enough for letting me be apart of your special day and I wish you all the best in your many years to come.

















Makeup By: Laurie Fraser

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

the ring shot is cool