Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Tea Party

Pin It So I am a little ok, ALOT behind on blogging. So I'll just jump right to it.
Last month I had some of the cutest little girls come over to my place for a tea party! This had to of been one of my favorite shoots of all time. The girls were all so adorable. The point of this shoot was to showcase some local businesses. One being Lela Stuff. The makers and sellers of all the adorable head bands and hair clips in the photos. The other business being Childish Designs, who did some of the background props.

 It was a great day and I can't wait until the spring when I will be offering Tea Party sessions as one of my packages.














A huge thank you to all the models who came out to make this shoot super cute and awesome!!

Make sure to check out Lela Stuff and Childish Designs on Facebook!

Kayci

0 comments: