Friday, November 18, 2011

Cans For Comments

Pin It Hey! Ok I know I am not the best writer/blogger but someones gotta do it right? With Facebook tracking every single move a person makes who really needs a blog? Well I learned not everyone has Facebook!! Shocking I know! So I will keep blogging all my sessions!! Hopefully, I will become a better writer...blogger. 


Now to get to the point of this post. Cans For Comments. I stumbled upon cans for comments in 2009 when I heard about it from the two awesome local photographers Chris and Lynn. And this year I am going to be participating again. 


What is Cans For Comments?
It’s a way for photographers or really anyone with a blog to give back, and do something good for their community. For every comment posted on my blog I will donate one canned /non perishable food item to the Surrey Food Bank


How to comment.
If you are visiting a specific blog link, the comment box is at the bottom of the post. Type your message in and click “Post Comment”. “Leave a Comment”. Click that and post away! While I always appreciate the facebook “Likes” on each post, you have to leave words for it to count as a comment.


Why should you comment?
Because its an easy way for you to help out a community in need without having to leave your home or give anything but 2 minutes of your time and a comment!

These people are people like you, just needing a hand up, not a hand out.


So from  now on until Dec 15th I will donate one canned /non perishable food item to the Surrey Food Bank for every comment on my blog!


Its easy! So I ask you please take two minutes and post a comment!! 


:) Thanks!!
Kayci

15 comments:

Amanda said...

Kacyi, you are an inspiration and an incredible person (not to mention a rad photographer)! Way to go for making a change!

Madison C said...

"comment"

lisa said...

wonderful idea...wish I had more time in the day to start a blog! glad to have met you....!

Not your average baby mama said...

Love this!! Great way to give back!

Not your average baby mama said...

This is amazing!! Love this idea!

Anonymous said...

Amazing idea!!! thanks for sharing!!! Samantha J

Anonymous said...

Great Idea! WTG! :)

Anonymous said...

Really love your photos! I will have to look into booking you for a session one of these days....Tannis Jovanovic

jayme said...

All for a good cause...we are happy to participate

Anonymous said...

Wat to give back Kayci!! You are an inspiration :)

Taunya said...

I will leave a comment for such a fantastic idea and great cause!!! ~ You are an amazing selfless person to be so genorous to take the time to preform a WONDERFUL act of kindness, I am inspired by your actions! Good for you I wish there were more Kayci's in the world!! :) This is my second post I dont think the other worked lol!

Kayci Gough Photography said...

Thanks guys! I appreciate all the love!!

Brooke said...

Hey Kayci! I think what you're doing is awesome! Hope all your efforts bring you some great karma and you have a very Merry Christmas!!

Anonymous said...

Lol maybe my second comment of the same thing but.....

I think what you're doing is awesome!!! Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

Elaine said...

what a great way to support our local charities.

have a happy holidays, kayci! we'll see you soon :)

- elaine, dylan & kaelan