Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Okanagan Boudoir Marathon

Pin It Hey Ladies!


There has been an overwhelming request for me to come up to the Okanagan to shoot boudoir. So guess what?
I'm making the trip!! I will be holding a boudoir marathon in Penticton, March 13th and 14th, 2010.


What is a boudoir marathon??
It pretty much means you get a great deal on a boudoir shoot. Hair, makeup, private location, drinks. all for a great price.


Pricing and what you get!:
Boudoir Session Prices $200:

*1.5 hour session (multiple outfit changes up to 4 )
*Color correction of photos and edits





*High resolution  DVD of all the best photos taken during the shoot. Not watermarked.






*Make up by Sierra Makeup















*Hair by Angela Franz


































*Soft cover photobook to give to your man
















































Need more convincing? Check out my post on boudoir. 






























Comments from past clients:
*You are an amazing photographer!! Not only did you make me feel at ease and comfortable all during the shoot, I felt so beautiful!! Thank you for showing me WHO I am...xoxoxo
Also, a shout o
ut to Michelle Sheremata for an awesome makeup job!! Love it!! -Kim




"Hey girls...I just wanted to inform all you ladies out there that think they cant do a Boudoir shoot....well let me tell you I have always wanted to do something gutzy like this but never thought I would. Well I got the opportunity to have a wonderful person take these pictures of me, she never once made me feel uncomfortable even though I was totally self constious the whole time. When I saw the photos I couldnt believe it was me. Kayci is extremly tallented and doesnt focus on anything you dont want her to but you should really just trust her talent. Her angels and use of natural light will amaze you when you see the final product!!!



REMEMBER LADIES we are all sexy in nature so go for it and the other thing is it makes you feel unbelievable.
You only live once so live it to the fullest.
Thanks again Kayci for helping me in more ways then just pictures" Rachael

0 comments: