Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Eva and Ashton

Pin It These kids should come with a warning! !!!WATCH OUT SERIOUS CUTENESS AHEAD!!!

I had the best time photographing Eva and Ashton last weekend. I walked in the door and Eva ran up to me asking if I could help her put on her earrings. She told me she needed to have them on for the photo shoot, along with all her other gorgeous jewelery. I absolutely love it when little girls get all dressed up in their play clothes for their photos, it really lets them be exactly who they are! And not only was little Eva excited about wearing her earrings, bracelets and necklaces she was super excited that she was getting a cupcake!!! She was soo adorable even when her cupcake was gone and mommy said that she couldn't have another, you can imagine what happened then. Here are some photos of this cute little angel.











If that wasn't enough cuteness for you, well your in luck because not only did I get to photograph one angel I got to photograph one of the sweetest little boys ever!! Ashton was soo bubbly and smiling the whole time while I was photographing him. He LOVED, loved, loved the camera. And the camera loved him its obvious. Although he wasn't to keen on staying in one place for me and at times found his hands to be more exciting I still managed to get some great shots of this handsome little man. He is defiantly going to be a lady's man, with those eyes and that hair!! Gotta love him, I mean seriously how could you not!?











And obviously I needed to get these two together!!!

 



0 comments: