Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Becky-Kayci Gough Photography Grad Rep

Pin It I had a great time photographing Becky my Grad Rep here at Kayci Gough Photography. We wondered around Fort Langley in the late morning. Props to Becky for being such a trooper out in a little dress and heels in the cold. It was a great session and I hope you like your photos Becky.

P dot S...if your wondering what a "grad rep" is, Becky gets two free shoots from Kayci Gough Photography. In exchange she is to promote my business around her school. Telling her friends and classmates all about my grad promos, handing out business cards, things like that. I am still looking for a grad rep to photograph from Poppy Secondary and Langley Secondary School. Boys or Girls!! Msg me if you are interested.






















0 comments: