Monday, November 09, 2009

The giving just keeps getting better

Pin It I am over whelmed but the amount of great people in this world. People who are more than happy to give up their time and expertise to help others. When I started this contest I really didn't expect anyone else to jump on board but I have been so f fortunate to have Michelle Sheremeta who has offered her services as a makeup artist and now Brittany Glazebrook from Studio B Salon who has been so kind to offer her services as a hair stylist and will be doing the deserving brides hair on her special day!

Remember contests closes December 31st to make sure to get your entries in to kaycigoughphotography@gmail.com before its too late.

Too see more details about my Giving Back 2010 Wedding Contest click here!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kayci! What you guys are doing is awesome! Someone is going to have such wonderful memories on there special day because you were all willing to donate some time! That makes my heart warm! I WISH I owned a wedding boutique so I could donate a dress! LOL! You have inspired me to do something generous though, I may not be able to help out with someones dream day and I don't know what I can do but you have inspired me to think about it!