Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Cans For Comments

Pin It

Cans for comments was started by local photographers  Chris+Lynn. This project has become so well known between photogs and is an amazing way to get involved with your community. And put our blogs to good use during the holiday season.



Heres how it works:
From now on until Dec 20th I will donate one non-perishable food item to the Langley food bank for every person who comments on any post on my blog. Tell your friends!!





Got a few more minutes? Check out these other photographers who are also participating in Cans For Comments and leave some love on their blog!











fellow photogs msg me if you are participating this year so I can add you to my list! :)
photo credit: google

3 comments:

Jana Roller said...

hey that is a great idea, I would love to get involved!!

michele dyson said...

Kayci, you ROCK girl!!! I'll make sure to keep coming back and adding more over the coming weeks; good luck!!!!

tracey said...

yay you for donating cans!!!

happy holidays kayci! :)