Thursday, November 05, 2009

Giving Back- 2010 Wedding Contest

Pin It
I feel so incredibly blessed to be able to do what I do for a living. Owning my own business and having a wonderful family is a dream come true. Because I have been so fortunate I feel the need to give back as much as possible. There are so many deserving people out there who sometimes just have the worst luck.

Are you or someone you know needing a wedding photographer for your 2010 wedding, but have special circumstances? Do you have a friend that could use some really good luck? I am giving away one free 2010 wedding to an expectational couple who truly deserves it. Please send me your story and some details about your wedding or nominate someone who you think deserves a break and could use some luck on their side. Email all entries to: kaycigoughphotography@gmail.com

Love Kayci


Contest Closes Decemeber 31st 2009

1 comments:

michele dyson said...

WOW Kayci......so great of you to do this; I really admire your generosity. We all need to take the time to give back more often than we do.