Sunday, January 01, 2012

Cousins- Children

Pin It
I hope everyone had a safe and happy New Year!!  I am still trying to catch up on my blogging from the past month. Hopefully I will have it done in the next couple of days! Check out the adorable cousins below!!

I met up with theses three adorable munchkins on a chilly but sunny Winter day. I know it looks like Fall but here on the coast that's what our Winter looks like. These guys where so easy to photograph. The oldest one is such a ham. He is destined to be in the entertainment business when he grows up! The middle one is a little on the shy side but in front of my camera he opened up and was so darn cute!! Even if he didn't want t show his teeth when he smiled! Still adorable of course. And we can't forget baby girl! Isn't she the cutest thing you have ever seen? I just adore here. Shes just so happy and cooperative I love her! I can't wait to meet up with these guys again this month!!






















0 comments: