Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Marcinko Family

Pin It
I headed up to Penticton again and man do I love my job. I spent the whole day on the beach then went downtown Penticton to photograph this awesome gorgeous family afterwards I jumped on a boat for an evening cruise. Really it doesn't get any better. I'm shooting Angie and Michael's wedding next month and before they tie the knot they wanted to get some family photos done. I'm warning you now this family is beautiful and their little man Mason is adorable. Get ready for an over abundance of cuteness.

I told you he was cute.

I love this one!
You can see where Mason gets his good looks from.

All smiles for me.

Those eyes are AMAZING!!!! I am so jealous.
Is it hard being this good looking? I think so.


A special thanks to my sister Mercedes for coming out and helping to keep Mason all smiles and happy for me.

0 comments: