Monday, July 13, 2009

Claire-Trash The Dress

Pin It So I've been dying to do a TTD (Trash The Dress) session for the longest time, the opportunity just hasn't bee there. But this past weekend my husband and I went for a casual stroll and stumbled across the BEST location EVER for a ttd session!!! I feel in love instantly. The whole time we were walking all I kept saying was, "Omg!! I need to do a trash the dress shoot here." "Oh wow! This place is perfect." "I want to do a ttd right this second!!!!" The next day I sent out a SOS looking for someone who would be down for anything and who wanted to put on a wedding dress and take a few photos!!! An old friend from high school jumped right on it!

Claire has been wanting to do a ttd with me for some time but the timing just hasn't been right. This girl is a sweetheart, she is lending her dress to a friend this October so needless to say she's not able to "trash" it at the moment. But since I was so eager to do this shoot I offered her my dress. And it was so worth it!! Claire was a great sport and a wonderful model. I absolutely loved shooting her. Thanks for being my guinea pig Claire!!!!

Claire and her husband Matt really wanted this photo done. Isn't it cute?
















By the way Claire and her husband Matt are fellow phototgraphers. Make sure to check them out at Heard Images.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

these look really familiar, like these ones i saw luxephotography just do last month. did you see these before?

Kayci Gough Photography said...

I am very familiar with Luxephotography. Her work is very inspiring although she did do a shoot quite similar there are some differences in our work.Photographers often get ideas from other photographers but put their own spin on things. :)