Friday, October 21, 2011

Halloween Mini Sessions

Pin It
Ok I love October! Not only because the most amazing little man in my life was born! But because it is the month with HALLOWEEN!! I love love love Halloween. My Favorite thing other than all the candy is seeing all the little ones dressed up! 

This year I decided to hold Halloween Mini Session at the cemetery in Fort Langley. It was a gorgeous fall day not to cold and no rain for once!! We had a great turn out! And it was so wonderful seeing all the kiddos dressed up. I already can't wait until next years session!

This little one didn't want to smile for me but she is still cute as heck


Ahhh...This kid only looks scary! He was so sweet! 

 And here is the above's brother..spppooooookkkkkkyyyyy

 Cutest little love bug I have ever seen!

 Not to impressed about being dressed up and put in a basket! But hey! She didn't cry!

 This little cute is so adorable. He wanted to be a butterfly so his parents said what the heck!

 His little sister was the same butterfly.

 This little man didn't want to cooperate with me but I gave him a box of smarties and he was good to go.

I absolutely adore this little witch! Isn't her dress cute?

 Little Night is colorful armor!! 

Oh Man! This guy melts my heart! Look at those big blue eyes!! Btw loving the pumpkin hat his mommy made him

 What a ham, This little munchkin was awesome! She just LOVES the camera! 

 Da na na na na BAT GIRL!!!! My kind of superhearo

Its a bird, its a plane no its superman, umm I mean BATMAN!!!

 Too cute for words!! Love her!

 "Hey, are you taking pictures?" This couple drove by and stopped to see what was going on. I had some time between sessions and was able to fit them and their cute doggy Bentley in for some photos.

Thanks to everyone who came out! Have a safe and happy Halloween!!

-Kayci

0 comments: