Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Hope & Ben-Married

Pin It
Hope stumbled across my website a while ago and to this day still can not find the link she used to find me. Must have been fate! 
When I showed up to Hope and Ben's place it was a very calm atmosphere up stairs where Hope was getting ready and a little bit on the wild side down stairs where Ben was preparing for their big day. I know I say it about all my clients and I really don't like to play favorites but I just love these too. They were both so laid back and super fun and cute all day! From the stories I heard about Hope she used to be a huge camera ham...but not so much anymore I had to help them out a bit and Ben got his fair share of butt pinching which seemed to get his attention and and good smile. Hope and Ben I had a wonderful time with you on your special day. Thanks again for allowing me to take part!









































































Congratulations Hope and Ben! 


0 comments: