Thursday, August 19, 2010

Jaime and Tom-Married

Pin It
Rain, Rain go away come again another day! Thats what I was singing when I woke up the morning of Jaime and Toms wedding. It was the first rainy day in August and theses two were getting hitched rain or shine. I really couldn't complain I would take rain over 33 degree heat any day. But I have to say despite the weather these two and all of their friends and family had smiles on and enjoyed themselves at this beautiful wedding. 
The ceremony and reception where both held at beecher place in South Surrey, right on the ocean! It was a gorgeous location. All in all it was an amazing day and I was so happy to be apart of it!



The bride was prepared for the rain.

and for her wedding day!! This book contains all her wedding details.










Isn't she gorgeous?











Due to the rain the ceremony was moved in doors, but it was still beautiful.
















I love theses two, they are sooo cute.





Their son LOVES...ding dings..so we had to get a picture!! Ding Ding=train crossing!

Stumbled on an awesome old fire truck.



My all time favorite pic!!





Time to P-A-R-T-Y






Congratulations guys! I love you and wish you all the best!! You two are the most amazing people and deserve all the happiness life has to offer!!!

Ceremony Venue- Beecher Place
Reception Venue- Beecher Place

0 comments: