Monday, June 21, 2010

Matt and Steph-Married

Pin It


Steph and I worked together a while back and when she asked me to photograph her wedding I couldn't resist. Matt and Steph are from Abbotsford but decided to tie the knot in beautiful sunny Penticton. I love shooting weddings in the Okanagan. The sun, the warmth, the beach...LOVE. I really enjoyed every part of their wedding, from the sand ceremony with their son down to every little detail that Steph put into their special day. I had a great time and I wish two all the best in the future. 














































Ceremony Location-Japanese Gardens

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

these are great Kayci! There are so many awesome shots in there. I have to say, my heart sqeezed when i saw the kissing shot with their little boy peeking through! I hope they put that on their wall!

Anonymous said...

Kayci you did a fantastic job. Really love the photos. Glad you had a good time time too. Thank you for everything.

Tammy
(Steph's Mom)