Thursday, January 07, 2010

Boudoir Marathon

Pin It
Hey Ladies! Valentines Day is coming up soon!
Don't know what to get that amazing guy in your life? Why not give him the perfect gift ..the gift of you!
I am holding a boudoir marathon Sunday January 24th. Space is limited and will fill up fast. So book now!



Boudoir Session Prices $200:





Includes:



*2 hour session (multiple outfit changes up to 4 )


*Color correction of photos and edits


*High resolution  DVD of all the best photos taken during the shoot. Not watermarked.





*Make up by Michelle Sheremeta Makeup



*Hair by Brittany Glazebrook of Studio B Salon



*12 month Calender using pictures from your shoot to give to your man.




If you are thinking meh I don't think this is for me take a second and read my post about boudoir.






Review from Model Kim:

*You are an amazing photographer!! Not only did you make me feel at ease and comfortable all during the shoot, I felt so beautiful!! Thank you for showing me WHO I am...xoxoxo
Also, a shout out to Michelle Sheremata for an awesome makeup job!! Love it!!

Boudoir Marathon is in the Lower Mainland

0 comments: