Monday, December 21, 2009

Cans For Comments

Pin It

Ok so I am been MIA for the past couple of days. I had emergency surgery to get my appendix removed. It was weird one minute I was feeling fine the next I was on the floor and on my way to the hospital. But anyway, I am back home and feeling better...not 100% but that will come in time! Thank you to everyone for all your get well wishes!! 

Anyway let me get to the main reason for this post. CANS FOR COMMENTS 2009 is now over. Thank you to everyone who posted love all over my blog. It is so wonderful to be able to do something so great for the community and have other people help out. This was my first year participating in cans for comments and I'm  not going to lie it wasn't really that big of a success but everyone has to start somewhere right? Thanks to all you lovely people I collected 20 cans that I will be donating to the Langley Food Bank!! Every little bit helps this time of year!! Thanks soo much!!

Happy Holidays!!!

And whats a post without a picture??? 

My son did a face plant out in the snow!!


0 comments: