Friday, October 09, 2009

Change!

Pin It
I know I've said it before that I will stop changing my blog. But I'm just not happy with it right now. I'm in the process of creating a brand for myself. Something that is fresh, colorful, and happy. I just can't make up my mind. So I'm leaving the color choices in your hands! Comment below and let me know which palette you think would be best for my new brand. The one with the most votes by the end of the weekend will be the winner and will be featured on my blog, business cards, gift certificates, ect!!
CHOICE 1

CHOICE 2

CHOICE 3

Thanks for voting!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like #3

Anonymous said...

Hey Kayci!

If you're wanting to go with "fresh, colorful, and happy", I'd go with # 3! Although I love the first 3 colours of #2.....but that's just me! #3 #3 #3!!!

Claire