Monday, August 17, 2009

My Beautiful Little Sister

Pin It My beautiful little sister has been featured on my blog many times. I love shooting her it is so much fun and not only does it make for great pictures its also a great self-esteem and confidence booster.

Self-esteem is all about how much people value themselves, the pride they feel in themselves, and how worthwhile they feel. Self-esteem is important because feeling good about yourself can affect how you act. A person who has high self-esteem will make friends easily, is more in control of his or her behavior, and will enjoy life more. The media places so much pressure on young girls today, they feel they need to look perfect which in turn leads them to destructive behavior.

I love being able to show her that she is beautiful just the way she is.


















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing!!

Anonymous said...

This is an awesome session Kayci! You really found some great lighting!