Thursday, May 14, 2009

Venice Queen-Band Promo Shoot

Pin It
I had the opportunity to shoot Venice Queen, a local band.
Venice Queen is a 4 piece rock band from Richmond B.C.. They are entering the fox seeds contest and needed some promo pics done, I couldn't help but jump on that. It was pouring rain and I was soaked but the guys said, "rain is totally rock n roll", and they pulled it off. I had a great time shooting them they are an amazing group of guys. Make sure to check out their Myspace and be sure to vote for them for Fox Seeds!!!

Tynan-Drums
Sean-Bass

Ryan-Vocals

Cole-Guitar/Vocals






Good luck with the fox seeds contest guys!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WoW

Anonymous said...

Great pics! I would suggest joining http://ilovephotography.com/forums....if you haven't done that already :)

There are tons of great forums there, and the pros on that site really helped me in so many areas.

Keep up the hard work :)