Monday, March 30, 2009

2009 Juno Awards

Pin It
WOW, AMAZING, WICKED AWESOME! 
Those are just a few words explaining my time yesterday at the 2009 Juno Awards. It started out bright and early 9 o'clock in the morning in line to get a good spot in the Etalk Red Carpet Audience, ( I won tickets from Etalk a couple of weeks ago). Finally at around 1 o'clock we (My mom, my husband, my sister, my two best friends and my self) where front row up against the gates on the red carpet.  We had two hours of yelling and screaming for ETalk's red carpet special (airing tonight at 7 pm ET) and won some give aways at the same time. I scored a t-shirt and a Juno awards CD. After losing our voices and standing for what seemed like forever it was time for the show to start!!!!! Celebrity after celebrity walked the carpet. They talked with us, posed for pictures and signed autographs! But the best part was when we where given tickets for the actual award show by Russell Peters and Michael Buble!!!
It was an unbelievably long day, but so worth it!!! 
Here are a few shots I got while on the carpet. 







1 comments:

Anonymous said...

great shots kayci! sounds like a fun time!!!