Thursday, February 26, 2009

Mom*tog

Pin It
I stalk a lot of photographers (on the Internet). I love to see what they shoot, how they shoot and pretty much anything they have to say. I learn so much from all of them. One of my photographers that I stalk is Lydia, of Lydia Photography. She is so adorable and a wonderful photographer. Yesterday while checkin' out her blog she led me to one of my new favorite blogs and a new photographer who I just fell in LOVE with. 
The site is Mom*tog a photography blog for all those mom photographers out there. Drew from drewBphotography started up this wonderful site to spread her knowledge of the photography world. 
You don't have to be a mom to check out her site you just need a love of photography. 
Thanks Drew for this great site!
Ps. She does have one of the cutest little boys I have ever seen.

1 comments:

Lydia said...

Thanks for the link and love, Kayci!